How do you keep on top of things as a new mom with a brand new newborn baby? Enter the newborn daily log – the printable solution to tracking breastfeeds, diapers and your baby’s sleep habits.
Newborn Daily Log
First things first, what is it?
It’s a printable tracker that you can use to keep track of what your newborn is doing:
- diapers (Number 1’s and 2’s)
- plus, space for notes to include about mood, questions you have for your doctor, pumping sessions, or medication you might need to give to your little one.
Why You Need a Daily Log of Your Newborn’s Activity
Although you’re likely passing your time in that new motherhood blur (you’re recovering from birth and tending a newborn around the clock after all!) your doctors will insist on asking you questions at yours and baby’s checkups like:
- how many wet diapers is she having a day?
- how long are his naps?
- how often and long is she feeding?
To avoid the inevitable ‘ummm… I don’t remember’ answer – keep a log!
Get Your Newborn Daily Log Here!
I’ve created a printable, instant download log template for you. It’s only $3.50 USD and can be printed and reprinted as often as you like.
What You Need to Know
- this daily log is designed for breastfeeding moms – if you’re pumping you can choose to use the Notes column to include this information.
- for best results, print on Letter size paper.
- purchase now by clicking the button below, pay via PayPal and you’ll receive your download instantly via email.