Are you ready for Amazon Prime day? When it comes to baby deals, Prime Day is the hands down best time for us moms to stock up on all the must have baby gear. We’re talking MASSIVE SAVINGS!
If you’re expecting a baby soon, you really want to get in on the action!
Amazon Prime Day baby deals are usually so good, and there’s so many, that you’ll want to do a little preparation beforehand to get the most out of the day. (Don’t worry, I’ll tell you everything you need to know, including some of my best tips and tricks for shopping the sale!)
Here’s what we know so far!
You might want to bookmark this page, as I’ll be updating it as the deals roll in.
Note: this blog post probably contains affiliate links, which means we may receive small commissions from purchases made through links in this post (at NO extra cost to you). You can read our full disclosure for more information.
When is Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day 2019 starts on Monday 15 July, 2.59am ET. This year is bigger and better than ever with 48 hours of deals planned!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
If you’ve not jumped in on a Prime Day before, basically it’s Amazon’s summer specials day where prices are slashed site wide. If you’re looking to gear up for a new baby, get gifts for toddlers or upgrade your little one’s car seat… this is the day to shop online.
If you’re looking for:
- car seats
- nursery furniture – cribs, bassinets, dressers, baby change tables, pack and plays.
- baby, toddler or kids clothing
- baby monitors
- house stuff
How to Get the Best Deals on Prime Day
Click here to sign up for a free trial right now! The deals are only available to Prime members, but it’s totally cool if you’re on the free trial.
- Start your Amazon Baby Registry.
- Add all the brands and products you’re interested in (and consider adding the alternatives too, just in case an alternate brand goes on sale and your first choice doesn’t!)
- Check your registry list throughout the day on Prime Day to see if the prices have dropped on any items.
While I’m not usually a big fan of credit cards… there are sometimes that having one makes sense. The Amazon Prime Store Card is one of those that definitely make sense! Especially on Prime Day…
Using your Amazon Prime Store Card any day of the year, you’ll get back 5% on items sold by Amazon. But, when you use your store card on Prime Day you can get even more back!
Last year, Amazon upped the cash back percentage to 20%! That’s amazing!
If you’re a really hardcore deal junkie, well you’ll get even more savings taking on Prime Day with a store card. 🙂
4. Watch For Daily Deals and Lightning Deals
You can watch this page, or check this page on Amazon for the deals.
Lightning Deals – flash sales that happen for a set amount of time with limited stock. Sometimes last only 5 minutes and almost always sell out fast.
Daily Deals – on sale all day on Prime Day, while stocks last.
5. Bookmark this page
6. Download the Amazon App
Get notifications of deals on your phone with the Amazon app.
Prime Deals Available Now
Baby Activities and Toys
- Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads – one of our favorite nursing pads!
- Haakaa – must have breastfeeding essential!
- Comfysure U-Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
- Momogo Shopping cart and high chair cover
- Hicoco Multi-Purpose Nursing/Car Seat Cover/Scarf
- Portable Baby Bath
Diaper Bags and Accessories
- JuJuBe Convertible Diaper Backpack/Bag (48% off!)
- Diaper Caddy
- Upsimples Diaper Backpack
- Sarah Wells Convertible Pumping Backpack
- BabySense Movement monitor – starting soon!
- U-Shape Pregnancy Pillow – Starting soon!
- FridaBaby Medicine doser – starting soon!